Oxford Plastics LowPro 23/05 Lightweight Road Plate End Module
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
End Modules of Manually Movable LowPro Trench Cover for Heavy Vehicles
Manufactured using high grade rubber, these modules form the end of the LowPro road plate kit. These end modules have innovative Flexi-edges which reduce noise pollution. These modules provide a smooth approach to the incoming vehicles and has a anti-slip surface to deliver stability even under wet conditions.
These rubber modules can be easily moved from one place to another without the need for any tools or machinery. Moreover, these modules can be replaced when worn out. Without the need for replacing the entire road plate kit. Rated for vehicles as heavy as 44 tonnes, these end modules find application in huge construction projects and last for years to come.
Features and Benefits
- Complies with Australian Standard 3996 and 1428
- Heavy-duty modular road plate for highways and pavements
- Suitable for 44T vehicles over a 1200mm trench
- 2 person lift using EasiLift handles
- Drop-pins prevent lateral movement
- Moulded anti-slip surface
- Rubber edges can be replaced to extend the life of your LowPro.
- Patented Flexi-edges reduce noise pollution
- Faster than installing steel plates
- Available with stillage
- Spare parts available
- Height: 85 mm
- Width: 500 mm
- Weight: 65 kg
- Quantity/Pallet: 16
- Colour: Yellow and blue as standard
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.