TradeQuip Professional Soda Blasting Retrofit Kit
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
TradeQuip Professional Soda Blasting Retrofit Kit for Converting Any Blaster to a Soda Blaster
The TradeQuip Professional Soda Blasting Retrofit Kit was perfectly designed for use in tandem with the TradeQuip 19, 37 and 75 Litre Mobile Sand Blasting Kits. This retrofit kit is quick and simple to fit.
This TradeQuip Soda Blasting Retrofit Kit Soda Blasting is especially suitable for removing paint without damaging sheet metal, glass, or chrome. The TradeQuip Professional Soda Blasting Retrofit Kit also allows you to convert either a 3/8" or 1/2" sandblaster into your very own soda blaster.
Features and Benefits
- Soda won't damage or warp metal
- Perfect for stripping fiberglass
- Environmentally friendly for use
- Works and strips without chemicals
- Can be used for the TradeQuip 19, 37, and 75 Litre Mobile Sanding Kit
Remove the Standard Manifold (See picture in fig.1)
- Use a flat head screwdriver to loosen the hose clamp on the blasting hose and pull the hose off the connector.
- Unscrew the air hose form the manifold.
- Unscrew the manifold from the bottom of the tank.
Fit Soda Blasting Manifold (See picture in fig.2)
- Screw in the new manifold until tight, use a spanner, ensure the air hose connection faces the back of the tank.
- Screw in the air hose and tighten with a spanner.
- Push the blasting hose onto the lower connector, tighten the clamp with a flat head screwdriver.
- If the exhaust hose is not connected push it onto the remaining connector.
NOTE: Use PTFE tape on threaded connection for an airtight seal.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.