Troden Forklift Safety Cage/Work Platform - 250kg Capacity
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Forklift Compatible Caged Work Platform For Two People
Forget buying separate cranes for heights that can be reached with a forklift. This work platform from Troden has been designed to be compatible with a forklift and offer a safe base to work upon. The entire setup simply slides over the tines of a forklift and is secured to it via a safety chain. The full rear mesh protects the operator inside while the railings on the perimeter help with stability and also as anchor points for tools.
The floor plate is skid resistant and the toe boards on all four sides enhance safety further. There are two anchor points on the floor to attach the safety harness. The platform is supplied flat pack for easy storage and transport. However, you can also opt for a pre-assembled variant.
Features and Benefits
- Manufactured to meet relevant Australian Standards
- Zinc plated finish
- Designed to carry 2 persons (250kg max)
- Mesh safety screen at the rear
- Toeboards all sides with skid-resistant floor plate
- Inward opening, self-closing door
- 2 x anchor points on floor to attach safety harness to
- Internal handrail with safety loops for hanging tools
- Full-length fork sleeves
- Supplied with 2 locking pins and bars which lock the cage onto the forklift tines when in use
- Floor Dimensions Inside: 1000 x 1100 mm
- Overall Height: 2000 mm
- Height to Railing: 1000 mm
- Fork Pocket Size: 160 x 60 mm
- Fork Pocket Centres: 640 mm
- Overall Dimension (L x W x H): 1100 x 640 x 2000 mm
- Weight Capacity: 250 kg
- Can be ordered assembled (SKU: TR4000/A)
- Safety harness also available (SKU: TR4002)
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.