Barrier Group Parking Separator
✓ Free Shipping on This Product For Orders Over $250
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Yellow Recycled Rubber Parking Separator From Barrier Group
Barrier Group Parking Separator is a versatile separator designed for slowing down the speed of vehicular traffic or delineating parking or no-go areas. Alternatively, it can be employed as a wall mounted solution for use as a docking or car park buffer.
Barrier Group Parking Separator is manufactured from high-strength recycled rubber with a high visibility yellow finish and three reflective panels on each side. It can be mounted in hard surfaces such as concrete or asphalt with the fixings supplied that are supplied with it. Measures 1000 x 150 x 50mm and weighs 6.6kgs.
Features & Benefits
- 1000 x 150 x 50mm, total weight 6.6kgs.
- Moulded from recycled rubber with a Yellow finish and three reflective panels on each side.
- Can be mounted into concrete or asphalt with the fixings supplied.
- When wall mounted it can be used as a docking or car park buffer.
- Description: Rubber rumble strip and lane divider.
- Material: Recycled rubber.
- Finish: High visibility safety yellow with three reflective panels on each side.
- Length: 1000mm.
- Width: 150mm.
- Height: 50mm.
- Weight: 6.6kgs.
- Installation: Can be mounted into concrete or asphalt (fixings supplied).
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.