Heeve 'Up-Ya-Get' Wooden Dog Ramp For Beds & Couches
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
'Up-Ya-Get' Height-Adjustable Wooden Dog Ramp Vet Recommended & Dog Trusted For Safe & Easy Access On & Off Beds & Couches.
The Heeve 'Up-Ya-Get' Wooden Dog Ramp is the #1 Australian-designed dog ramp for small to medium-sized dog breeds allowing your pooch safe and easy access on and off beds and couches.
Three Handy Adjustable Height Sizes
Available in three handy sizes, the 'Up-Ya-Get' Wooden Dog Ramp has easy to use adjustable height settings making the ramp suitable for almost any sized bed or couch.
Smart Lock & Fold Away Design
When not in use, the Up-Ya-Get' ramp for dogs simply folds up and locks in place with its unique Smart Lock system so you can simply slide it under the bed or stow away in the cupboard.
Anti-Slip Super-Grip Carpet Surface
One of the most impressive features is the anti-slip Super-Grip carpet surface material providing supreme paw grip, long-life durability and being easy to clean.
3 Beautiful Modern Colours To Suit Your Style
No one likes an ugly piece of furniture that doesn't match... Choose the perfect colour to match your style and space.
Australian Designed & Built To Last
Made from lightweight yet very strong pinewood the ramps have been designed right here in Australia and tested to hold weights of up to 20kg, allowing them to be used for a wide range of dog breeds.
Indoor Or Outdoor Use
Want to use the ramp outside? No probs! Although it's not waterproofed for outdoor use, simply apply a non-toxic varnish from your local hardware store to the ramp.
Guard Rail and Bed Anchor System - Extra Large Ramp only
Prevent falls with the interchangeable guard rail system exclusive to the Extra Large ramp. Simply install the guard rails on the outside of the ramp opposite to your bed.
The rope anchor system lies underneath your mattress and ties to the ramp, preventing it from tipping over.
No Tools Required
Each ramp is fully set up and ready to use right out of the box. For the Extra Large ramp, simply attach the side rails and anchor system to your bed and you're good to go.
'Up-Ya-Get' Wooden Dog Ramp Features and Benefits
- Perfect for small to medium-sized dogs such as dachshunds to prevent back injury
- Three handy sizes; Small, Large and Extra Large
- Three amazing colours to suit your style
- Adjustable height to almost any bed or couch
- Super-Grip anti-slip carpet surface
- Smart Lock fold-away design
- Australian designed and tested
- Big 20kg weight capacity incase your pooch over indulges
'Up-Ya-Get' Wooden Dog Ramp Specifications
- Rated capacity
- Small: 20kg
- Large: 20kg
- Extra Large: 20kg
- Ramp weight
- Small: 3kg
- Large: 4.5kg
- Extra Large: 8kg
- Ramp length
- Small: 70cm
- Large: 100cm
- Extra Large: 153cm
- Ramp width
- Small: 35cm
- Large: 40cm
- Extra Large: 40cm
- Ramp depth
- Small: 11cm
- Large: 11cm
- Extra Large: 11cm
- Adjustable heights
- Small: 30cm & 40cm
- Large: 30cm, 40cm, 50cm, 60cm
- Extra Large: 40cm, 50cm, 60cm, 70cm, 80cm & 90cm
Which Size Dog Ramp Is Best For Me?
With three handy sizes, it can be hard to know what will work best for your needs. As a general rule, here is what we recommend:
- The Small size ramp is perfect for low couches or really low beds up to 40cm. Best suited for younger dogs and especially if you don't have much room for the ramp. If your dog is elderly this might not be the best option as the gradient when at the ramps maximum height can be quite steep.
- The Large size ramp is a great all-rounder. Reaching heights of up to 60cm it's perfect for most couches and beds--especially if your dog is young as they will have no trouble at all scooting up and down the ramp.
- The Extra Large ramp is our largest ramp and is designed to sit at the end of your bed. Because of its length, the ramp gradient is not steep at all so it's perfect for dogs young and old to reach most bed heights. With the added safety of the side rails and rope anchor system, the Extra Large ramp will be the perfect choice for your dog if they frequently sleep on your bed.
Even The Hosts Of The TODAY Show Love The Up-Ya-Get Ramp!
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.