Heeve Driveway Rubber Kerb Ramp in 1.2m Sections for Rolled-Edge Kerb
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Heeve Solid Rubber Rolled-Edge Kerb Gutter Ramp With In-Built Channel For Water To Flow. Available in 1.2-meter Long Sections from Ramp Champ
Made from solid rubber, the Solid 1.2m Rolled Edge Kerb Ramp from Ramp Champ provides your driveway with a smooth transition while covering the gutter and allowing rainwater to flow underneath.
Quick and easy to install
This driveway kerb ramp is an economical solution to eliminate the bottoming out or scraping of your car every time you pull in or pull out of your driveway.
It is easy to lift by a single person to clean debris collected underneath or to relocate.
Complete with four holes allowing permanent installation via road fixings (sold separately), and pre-drilled holes underneath for the option of joining each section together.
Engineered to perfection
- This ramp offers you comfort without protruding into the roadway, thus posing no obstruction or violation.
- High traction grip to avoid slips and trips when wet.
- Reflective strips illuminate your driveway at night.
Water flow through
The gutter ramp features an inbuilt channel (30mm high x 50mm wide) allowing water to flow through.
Please Check With Your Local Council First
For detailed regulations and to ensure that a kerb ramp is allowed in your area, contact your local council before purchasing and installing any kerb ramp.
Features and Benefits:
- Comes in easy to handle 1.2m sections
- Made from high-quality rubber
- Provides a smooth transition
- Highly durable
- Can be driven over by cars & trucks
- Doesn’t protrude into the roadway
- Easy to install
- Non-skid surface
- Can be bolted to the ground if required (bolts sold separately)
- In-built channel to flow out runoff water
- Length: 1,230mm
- Width: 410mm
- Height (in centre): 60mm
- Weight: 22kg each
Each section of the Heeve Solid 1.2m Rolled Edge Kerb Ramp can be easily joined together using the Heeve Joining Bolt & Nut for ramps which are sold separately.
These galvanized bolts need to be driven into the adjoining section through the pre-drilled holes using simple tools. Check our INSTALLATION guide for complete instruction.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.