Heeve Driveway Rubber Kerb Ramp Bend for Curved Rolled-Edge Kerb
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Rubber Kerb Ramp Bend for Curved Rolled-Edge Kerb and Cul-De-Sacs
Do you have a curved driveway that requires a perfect driveway ramp solution?
We know how important it is to have perfectly installed ramps that fit your driveway.
As most rubber kerb ramps come in standard straight shapes, they won’t fit around a cul-de-sac or a curve driveway. As a result, you must allow gaps in between sections to align the ramps on your driveway. If not permanently installed this will eventually cause problems as you use the ramp on a regular basis.
This is where the Heeve Driveway Rubber Kerb Ramp Bend for Curved Rolled-Edge Kerb comes in.
The modular construction of this kerb ramp bend can accommodate all driveway shapes and sizes and suits the Heeve Driveway Rubber Kerb Ramp for segmenting around curved driveways and cul-de-sacs.
Like the Heeve Driveway Rubber Kerb Ramp in 1.2m Sections for Rolled-Edge Kerb, each section of the ramp bend has pre-drilled connection holes underneath to place in between two H0118 kerb ramps and two holes for the option of bolting them to the ground.
If you have curve rolled-edge kerbs and driveways, this ramp system is a perfect solution. Get the Heeve Driveway Rubber Kerb Ramp and the Heeve Rubber Kerb Ramp Bend now and enhance your driving experience—every time you use your driveway!
How to use the Heeve Rubber Kerb Ramp Bend:
- For 2.8 metre or 3-metre curve driveway, its ideal to use 2 pcs of H0118 with 2 pcs of the Heeve kerb ramp bends
- Adding 1 to 2 pieces of Heeve Kerb Ramp Bend in-between sections of the H0118 will help in creating a curve to follow the bend of your driveways and cul-de-sacs.
Features & Benefits:
- Made from high-quality rubber
- Provides a smooth transition from your driveways to the road
- Easy to install and highly durable
- Suitable for H0118 ramp
- High traction grip to avoid slips and trips when wet.
- Reflective strips illuminate your driveway at night.
- Can be bolted to the ground if required (bolts sold separately)
- Top: 250mm
- Bottom: 230mm
- Width: 410mm
- Height (in centre): 64mm
- Unit weight: 4.5 kg
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing Kerb Ramps?
Help prevent the scraping over driveways and provide smooth access on raised landings for trolleys. For help choosing the best suitable kerb ramp click the button below.