Heeve Driveway Rec. Rubber Kerb Ramp 1m Sections for Rolled-Edge Kerb
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Proudly Made in Australia
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Note: These products are made to order and may have a 1-4 week lead time. Order cancellation fees may apply.
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Heeve 100% Recycled Rubber Rolled-Edge Kerb Gutter Ramp With In-Built Channel For Water To Flow. Available in 1-meter Long Sections from Ramp Champ
Made of 100% recycled rubber, the Rolled Edge Kerb Ramp from Ramp Champ provides your driveway with a smooth transition while covering the gutter drainage underneath.
Quick and easy to install
This driveway kerb ramp is an economical solution to eliminate the bottoming out or scraping of your car every time you pull in or pull out of your driveway.
It is easy to lift by a single person to clean debris collected underneath or to relocate.
Engineered to perfection
- This ramp offers you comfort without protruding into the roadway, thus posing no obstruction or violation.
- Due to the fact that rubber is a naturally resistant material, the rolled driveway rubber gutter ramp also provides natural traction.
- Even in wet conditions, it won't slip and does not need to be bolted to the ground.
- Alternatively, the ramp can be secured to the ground with Sikaflex 11 which can be purchased at a local hardware store.
The ramp features an inbuilt channel to flow out natural runoff. It is compatible with houses on a cul-de-sac (dead-end-street).
Please Check With Your Local Council First
For detailed regulations and to ensure that a kerb ramp is allowed in your area, contact your local council before purchasing and installing any kerb ramp.
Features and Benefits:
- Comes in easy to handle 1m sections
- Made of 100% recycled rubber
- Provides a smooth transition
- Economical and durable
- Doesn’t protrude into the roadway
- Easy to install
- Non-skid surface
- Doesn’t need to be bolted to the ground
- In-built channel to flow out runoff water
- Custom lengths are available upon request!
- Length: 1000mm
- Weight capacity: 2-3 tonnes
- Underside length:
- Longer side: 210mm
- Channel: 90mm
- Short side: 100mm
- Width: 390mm
- Height (in centre): 55mm
- Weight: 10kg each
All Heeve Rubber ramps come standard in black. Contact us for a custom colour quotation. Please note that custom colours are subject to an additional fee.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
This product is not elligable for return once purchased. See our Refunds & Returns Policy for full details.
Need Help Choosing Kerb Ramps?
Help prevent the scraping over driveways and provide smooth access on raised landings for trolleys. For help choosing the best suitable kerb ramp click the button below.