Barrier Group Post-Q Modular Post-Mounted Pedestrian Separation Fence
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
To absorb minimal impacts and to resist abrasion - Barrier Group Post-Q Modular Post-Mounted Pedestrian Separation Fence will be your best choice.
The fence is non-conductive, corrosion resistant due to its polymer design and suitable for indoor as well as outdoor usages. Installing Post-Q, requires minimal efforts because of the galvanized steel posts, which comes in the package. To offer higher flexibility, the sturdy galvanised posts have moulded polyethylene panels. Along with ensuring a durable barricading system, this fence will also shimmer the appearance of your premises. They are available in solid colours with supreme quality, so the Post-Q won’t fade, won’t rust and won’t crack. As per the manufacturer, these products are entirely maintenance free. Provided posts have 1000mm height, and 2130mm length along with a hot-dip galvanized surface mount. Supplied with 4 masonry anchors of 16 x 65mm.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight – Flexible – Extra Strong
- Solid Molded colours
- Maintenance Free
- Can absorb minimal impacts
Easy to install
- Panels can be customised as per desired Dimensions
- Child Safe with Maximum panel opening of 80mm
|Description:||Modular post-mounted pedestrian separation fence|
|Material:||Blow moulded polyethylene panel.
Surface mount posts 875mm long galvanised steel.
|Finish:||Solid colour Hi-Vis Orange panel.
Hot dip galvanised surface mount post.
|Height:||1000mm (floor to top of panel).|
|Weight:||14kgs panel including posts (approx.)|
|Fixings:||Supplied with masonry anchors 4 off 16 x 65mm.|
|Galvanised Posts:||The internal posts used in Post-Q are manufactured from 48.3mm diameter hot dip galvanised steel with a welded base plate for surface mounting. Post mounting leaves the Q-Fence panels elevated above the floor for ease of cleaning.|
Barrier Group Product Warranty
- Ramp Champ only works with well-known, industry-leading manufacturers such as Barrier Group. All of our products come with at least a 12-month warranty. See full product warranty details here.
- Minor scratches and blemishes may be visible upon receipt of your item. However, if the item is delivered damaged please contact us immediately. See full shipping details here.
- Barrier Group Product Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.