Digga 5.9 Tonne 3.5m x 510mm Ezi-Loada Aluminium Loading Ramps
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Digga 5.9 Tonne 3.5m x 510mm Ezi-Loada Aluminium Loading Ramps, Pair
Designed specifically for machines with rubber tracks and pneumatic (air) tyres, the Digga 5.9 Tonne 3.5m x 510mm Ezi-Loada Aluminium Machinery Loading Ramps are heavy-duty yet light in weight and come with enhanced safety that delivers on quality, performance and are cost-effective.
European designed and engineered, the Digga Ezi-Loada ramps feature the most advanced design available on the Australian market today.
Complete with connection plate and tongue as well as zinc-coated, steel pins these aluminium loading ramps are perfect for loading onto tipper body trucks, flatbed trucks or trailers.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for rubber tracks and pneumatic (air) tyres
- Patented, fully extruded, double T-beam design, interlocks the rungs into the body of the rail. No physical load is taken by the weld alone. The welds (top & bottom), hold the rung in its fitted position, adding superior strength & durability.
- 3 different connection methods;
- Pin (supplied)
- Tongue (supplied)
- Chain (chain not supplied)
- Enhanced beam strength
- Huge 18 Month Warranty
- Certified to the highest international standards including CE, TUV and GS certification guaranteeing the quality and safety of the ramps
- Reinforced, easy load, lead on/off design are safer and more durable than conventional ramp designs
- The reinforced bottom rung sits low to the ground ensuring machines don’t have to ‘step up’ onto the ramp. As a result the bottom few rungs won’t bend, as so often is the case with current ramp designs. The ride is also much smoother
- Sold in pairs
- Rated Load Capacity Per Pair: 5.9 tonne
- Ramp Weight: 51kg
- Ramp Length: 3.5m
- Internal Track Width: 450mm
- Ramp Width: 510mm
- Beam: 165mm
- Series: Standard
Skid steers(Bobcats), excavators, Dingo's, Ditch Witches, and other small machinery with 5.9 tonne ratings can now be loaded onto trailers and truck beds with these aluminium machinery loading ramps. The ramps have raised sides to allow safe, worry-free loading.
Where steel tracks are to be used on ramps, please refer to the Universal Series which have a different tread surface to the Standard Series Ramps. See the table below, for Digga's full range of Standard Series Ramps.
Can't find the ramp you're looking for? Use the chat function in the corner of the window or Contact us for advice if you're unsure what ramps are suitable for you.
Important Shipping and Delivery Information
These ramps are large and bulky therefore we have specific delivery requirements.
Deliveries can only be made to business addresses or local depot
There must be at least one person present at the delivery address to receive the ramp delivery, preferably multiple persons to assist the delivery driver in unloading the ramps.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.