Digga 5.9-Tonne 3.5m x 510mm Ezi-Loada Aluminium Loading Ramps
✓ Free Metro Shipping
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Need A Quotation? Request a free quote
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Digga 5.9 Tonne 3.5m x 510mm Ezi-Loada Aluminium Loading Ramps, Pair
Designed specifically for machines with rubber tracks and pneumatic (air) tyres, the Digga 5.9 Tonne 3.5m x 510mm Ezi-Loada Aluminium Machinery Loading Ramps are heavy-duty yet light in weight and come with enhanced safety that delivers on quality, performance and are cost-effective.
European designed and engineered, the Digga Ezi-Loada ramps feature the most advanced design available on the Australian market today.
Complete with connection plate and tongue as well as zinc-coated, steel pins these aluminium loading ramps are perfect for loading onto tipper body trucks, flatbed trucks or trailers.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for rubber tracks and pneumatic (air) tyres
- Patented, fully extruded, double T-beam design, interlocks the rungs into the body of the rail. No physical load is taken by the weld alone. The welds (top & bottom), hold the rung in its fitted position, adding superior strength & durability.
- 3 different connection methods;
- Pin (supplied)
- Tongue (supplied)
- Chain (chain not supplied)
- Enhanced beam strength
- Huge 18 Month Warranty
- Certified to the highest international standards including CE, TUV and GS certification guaranteeing the quality and safety of the ramps
- Reinforced, easy load, lead on/off design are safer and more durable than conventional ramp designs
- The reinforced bottom rung sits low to the ground ensuring machines don’t have to ‘step up’ onto the ramp. As a result the bottom few rungs won’t bend, as so often is the case with current ramp designs. The ride is also much smoother
- Sold in pairs
- Rated Load Capacity Per Pair: 5.9 tonne
- Ramp Weight Per Ramp: 51kg
- Ramp Length: 3.5m
- Internal Track Width: 450mm
- Ramp Width: 510mm
- Height Up To: 1.4m
- Beam: 165mm
- Series: Standard
Skid steers(Bobcats), excavators, Dingo's, Ditch Witches, and other small machinery with 5.9 tonne ratings can now be loaded onto trailers and truck beds with these aluminium machinery loading ramps. The ramps have raised sides to allow safe, worry-free loading.
Where steel tracks are to be used on ramps, please refer to the Universal Series which have a different tread surface to the Standard Series Ramps. See the table below, for Digga's full range of Standard Series Ramps.
Can't find the ramp you're looking for? Use the chat function in the corner of the window or Contact us for advice if you're unsure what ramps are suitable for you.
Free Metro Delivery
Get your ramps delivered to your business address with a suitable forklift to unload 100% free to metro areas. Residential delivery address and outside merto area delivery address fees apply.
2 x Manufacturers Warranty
We double the iron clad manufacturers warranty giving you up to 3 full years peace of mind knowing your ramps will perform exactly as they should. Registration required.
10% Off Accessories
We don't just have ramps. Shop bollards, fuel tanks, attachments and more with a bonus 10% off construction accessories with each ramps purchase using code LOADINGRAMPS10 at checkout.
Optional Tail Lift Delivery For Bulky Items
Standard delivery price provided at checkout requires the receiver to have adequate facilities to off-load the item via either a forklift or loading dock available at the time of delivery (business hours). If you do not have the facilities to off-load please select "Yes Tail Lift" under Optional Tail Lift Delivery above to have your item delivered via a courier truck that has tail lift delivery capabilities.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
* Free shipping applies to metro city delivery areas only. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas.