Liftex Rough Terrain Pallet Trucks, 1.2 Tonne Capacity
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
All Terrain Pallet Truck With Large Pneumatic Wheels and Adjustable Fork Width
Cargo doesn't always have to be moved around inside warehouses with even concrete surfaces. Sometimes, you need to move around pallets on construction sites, farm land and other uneven terrains. That's where this rough terrain pallet truck comes into play. Featuring two large pneumatic wheels, the truck can easily overcome small obstacles and move smoothly on gravel or bumpy surfaces.
The large lever ahead of the ergonomic handle is used to lift the forks up. Whereas the lever inside the handle offers quick release. The width between the forks can be adjusted to suit different pallet sizes. With a turning radius of only 1.5 metres, the truck can easily move around without needing too much maneuvering.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable fork width
- Suitable for uneven terrain
- Loading capacity of 1,250 kilograms
- Quick and simple lowering operation
- Large D-loops for fastening pallets. Ensuring better stability
- Capacity: 1250kg
- Min Fork Height: 63mm
- Max Fork Height: 233mm
- Fork Length: 860mm
- Load Centre: 450mm
- Adjustable Fork Width: 228-735mm
- Tine Width: 100mm
- Width Inside Front Wheels: 1230mm
- Front Wheel Size: 550x132mm (Diameter x Width)
- Rear Wheel Size: 265x80mm (Diameter x Width)
- Turning Radius: 1500mm
- Overall Size: 1375x1605x1200 (L x W x H)
- Axle Distance Between Front and Rear Wheels: 973mm
- Unit Weight: 245kg
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.