Liftex Standard Pallet Hooks - 2.2 Tonne Capacity
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Medium Duty Pallet Hook With Adjustable Hooks and Load Balancing Ring
Make a shift from regular pallet hooks to this incredibly useful new design. This pallet hook has been designed from the best steel for perfect integrity and has a 2.2 tonne lifting capacity. The tines are adjustable for width using the bolt screws. Making each width adjustment permanent for the time to ensure safety. Hence you can use it for different sized pallets and maybe some other improvised uses.
The differentiating factor in this pallet hook is the load balancing capability. The anchor rod on the top has seven positions to adjust the lifting ring. That helps with balancing the load properly pertaining to its size and weight. Making sure it stays flat and doesn’t tilt, causing any safety issues. The pallet hook is quite versatile and has a crucial role when handling fragile loads or pallets to different sizes at a time.
Features and Benefits
- Compliant with Australian safety standards
- Adjustable tine width to suit different pallets
- Load balancing lift ring setup
- 2.2 tonne lifting capacity
- Enamel painted tines for better rust resistance
- Ensure safe operation due to a balanced load
- Six balancing positions for the ring
- Safe Working Load (SWL): 2200kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1150 x 550 x 200 mm
- Load Centre: 600mm
- Unit Weight: 215kg
- Tine Size: 100x45x1055mm
- Adjustable Clearance: 1005mm - 1605mm (distance between tines and head)
- Finish: Zinc plated
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.