TradeQuip Engineers Vice Multi-Purpose with Pipe Jaws - 150mm
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Multi-purpose Vice with Pipe Jaws, Anvil, and Measurement Dial
A fully equipped, robust, and versatile engineer vice that will allow you to work with a wide range of items including pipes and any other awkward-shaped jobs. The vice has been made using high grade cast iron with serrated jaws that rotate a full 360 degrees to allow a wide range of positioning options. The built-in pipe jaws allow you to work with pipes, further increasing the versatility of this vice.
The swivel base can rotate full 360 degrees and locks into place for working. Apart from all this, the vice comes with an integrated anvil on the side which further extends the possibilities of applications. The vice has reinforced mounting lugs and can be positioned on any wooden or metal workbench with ease. This vice is the perfect solution for working with unconventional items with ease.
Features and Benefits
- Body of rugged quality malleable cast iron
- Forge hardened steel serrated jaws
- Precision machined steel screw and handle
- Reinforced mounting lugs
- 360° Swivel base locks in place or greater versatility
- Jaws rotate 360° and lock for unlimited workpiece positioning
- Holds flat stock as well as round stock with the built-in pipe jaws
- Large hardened anvil work surface
- Jaw Width: 150mm
- Jaw Opening: 140mm
- Throat Depth: 80mm
- Pipe Jaw Maximum Diameter: 75mm
- Anvil Size: 80x65mm
- Mounting Pattern: 125mm/4-hole square
- Base Swivel Capability: 360°
- Jaw Rotation Capability: 360°
- Carton: 460x230x230mm
- Nett Weight: 20kg
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.