TradeQuip Professional 65 Litre Oil Drainer - Self Evacuating
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
TradeQuip Professional 65 Litre Oil Drainer - Self Evacuating for Easy Draining and Oil Collecting
The TradeQuip Professional 65 Litre Oil Drainer - Self Evacuating was precisely designed to collect, store, and carry waste oil and coolant liquids from the service bay to your bulk waste oil storage. It features a practical design that includes oversized drain bowls, sight gauges, as well as an integrated drain hose that minimises the risk of operator exposure and spillage.
This TradeQuip Professional Oil Drainer - Self Evacuating is fitted with a convenient 2m x 25.4mm discharge hose and has an 18-litre steel telescopic collection pan that is equipped with its own easy to read oil reservoir level indicator. The heavy duty castors also make it easy to manoeuvre around the workshop.
Features and Benefits
- Easily collects, transfers and evacuates used engine oils, transmission fluids, power steering fluids etc
- Reservoirs are available in a range of convenient sizes and equipped for quick emptying with low-pressure air
- Has a top quality heavy-gauge steel collection tank
- Has a telescopic drain pan adjusts to optimal working height
- Features an offset drain bowl that eliminates the need to reposition the tank, reducing the chance of spillage
- Convenient tank oil level indicator sight gauge tp prevent overfill
- Prevents over-pressurisation with air pressure relief valve
- Rubber front wheels and ball bearing-mounted rear castors provide sturdiness, stability, and easy manoeuvrability
- Coated with a lead-free paint finish is applied after a thorough chemical wash to ensure a long-lasting finish
- Topped off with a painted finish that is oil, grease and dirt-resistant for easy cleanup
- Versatile parts: Oil, heat, ozone and abrasion resistant drain hose
- Features an easy to clean chrome handle
- Cannot be used with corrosive or flammable fluids
- Tank Capacity: 65 Litre
- Drain Pan Capacity: 18 Litres
- Maximum Telescopic Height: 1650mm
- Air Inlet: 1/4"
- Working Pressure: 0.5 - 0.8 bar (4-7psi)
- Ball Bearing Castor Wheels for easy manoeuvrability
- Dimensions: 1650(H) x 600(L) x 390(W)mm
- Nett Weight: 23kg
- Carton: 750(L) x 425(W) x 540(H)mm
- Gross Weight: 25kg
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.