TradeQuip Professional Workshop Evaporative Cooler - 750W
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
🎄 Will this arrive before Christmas? Lead times vary depending on your delivery location. Click here for more info.Estimated Arrival: Between and .
TradeQuip Professional Workshop Evaporative Cooler - 750W for Easy and Environmentally-friendly Cooling
The TradeQuip Professional Workshop Evaporative Cooler - 750W is easy-to-operate and perfectly produces up to 23,000 cubic metres of airflow per hour. Compact yet powerful, its 3-speed fan forces warm air over rigid water-soaked evaporative cooling media to reduce ambient temperatures by up to 10°C.
The TradeQuip Professional Workshop Evaporative Cooler features an adjustable swing louvre that allows for swinging airflow and allows you to adjust the direction of the cooled air.
Features and Benefits
- Made from one-piece moulded polyethylene housing will not crack and is rust and leak proof
- Very environmentally-friendly when compared to traditional reverse cycle A/C
- Cools without the use of chemicals or refrigerants
- Features long-term dependability-near maintenance-free operation
- Features a European design synchronous swing function
- Convenient, easy to read water level sight tube gauge
- Outfitted with a dual pour in refill water inlet and/or 3/4" hose fitting for automatic tap refill
- Easy to use adjustable water flow and drain valve
- Direct drive
- Easy to read LCD 24hour timer panel
- Equipped with nylon castors for easy portability
- Has remote control speed adjustment
- Wheels supplied separately - ready to operate out of the box
- Max. Air Flow: 23,000 m3 per hour
- Fan Diameter: 750mm (5 Blade)
- Speed Control: 3-speed
- Noise Level: 70dB(A)
- Effective Cooling Area: 150-200m2
- Power Unit: 240V 50Hz 750W
- Max Noise Level: 65dB
- Water Consumption; 10-15 Litres per hour
- Water Tank Capacity: 130 Litres
- Castor Wheels: 100mm Dia (2 with brakes)
- Dimension: 1730(H) x 1120(W) x 680(D)
- Net Weight 63kg
- Gross Weight 68kg
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.