Barrier Group Scorpion Wheel Clamp
✓ Free Shipping on This Product For Orders Over $250
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Scorpion Wheel Clamp Anti-Theft Vehicle Protection Device From Barrier Group
Barrier Group Scorpion Wheel Clamp is an ideal device for vehicle protecting from theft or unauthorised access. It has a set of steel jaws that grip around the wheel in conjunction with high tensile steel chain and innovative tensioning system. The Scorpion fits any wheel on the vehicle fit steel or mag wheels and do not need the removal of wheel trims. Unlike other wheel clamps with complex two-sided configurations, the Scorpion is fitted from the outside only for easy set-up and unlocking.
Barrier Group Scorpion Wheel Clamp weighs 12.5kgs making it easy to carry. Compact packing of all tools allows easy storage or transport.
Scorpion is being used by high-profile government departments and trusted by police to immobilise vehicles during crackdowns and operations.
Features & Benefits
- Fitted from the side of wheel.
- No need to remove wheel trims.
- Fits a wide range of wheels
- Can be fitted to front or rear wheels.
- Robust construction to resist theft and vandalism.
- Zinc plated to avoid corrosion.
- Reflective sign face for night visibility.
- All parts stored inside the unit when not in use.
- Very compact for storage and transport.
- Weighs 12.5kgs making it easy to carry.
- Description: Scorpion wheel clamp.
- Material: Steel case and jaws.
- Finish: Zinc plated with reflective sign face.
- Height: 565mm up (650mm inc. hinged handle).
- 50mm down.
- Weight: 4kgs operating.
- 12.5kgs shipping.
- Locking: Padlock (not included)
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
* Free shipping applies to metro city delivery areas only. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.