Borum Industrial Bench Drill 16-Speed 3/4HP
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Borum Industrial Bench Drill 16-Speed 3/4HP with 16 Drilling Speeds
The Borum Industrial Bench Drill 16-Speed 3/4HP was designed to handle the demands of a professional workshop environment. With a powerful long-life industrial quality 3/4 HP motor double-wide spindle bearings and a precision spindle, the Borum Drill Machine is a perfect addition to your workshop.
The Borum Bench Drill is equipped with 16 drilling speeds from 162 to 3,000rpm and a 16mm drilling capacity.
Features and Benefits
- Desirable low-noise belt drive with cast iron balanced pulleys ensures low maintenance and quiet operation
- Full safety ON-OFF switch fitted with a dust cover and positive action pushbuttons plus a large (Red) self-locking "Emergency Stop" hinge cover
- Absolute precision spindle bearing for long life and high accuracy
- Has a table control via hand crank and gear rack is robust with high load capacity
- Hs a long quill stroke with easy to adjust depth stop at the capstan handle
- Has a thick-walled, precision-ground column for extra rigidity
- Features a powerful long-life commercial drive motor provides high reliability even at continuous loads
- Features: ground set-up areas on table and base plate
- Good solid rotating work table with diagonal clamping slots
- Full range of Spare Parts available in Australia!
- Motor: 240V 3/4HP
- Number of Speeds: 16
- Spindle Speeds: 162 - 3000rpm
- Maximum Drilling Capacity: 16mm
- Spindle Taper: MT2
- Chuck: 16mm
- Maximum Spindle Stroke: 78mm
- Swing: 350mm
- Maximum Distance from Spindle to Table: 443mm
- Maximum Distance from Spindle to Base: 610mm
- Diameter of Column: 73mm
- Table Diameter: 290mm
- Size of Base: 440 x 250mm
- Overall Height: 1000mm
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.