Checkers 3 Channel End Cap Cable Protector
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Checkers 3 Channel End Cap Cable Protector, Pair
Employ a pair of Checkers 3 Channel End Cap Cable Protector for a smooth transition to the ground when attached to the end of cable protectors. They protect electrical cables, cords and hose lines from damage by vehicle and pedestrian traffic while providing a safe crossing. The 5 roomy channels securely house cables to ensure safety. Caps' 5 bar tread design offers maximum traction to feet and wheels. The modular interlocking design makes these caps perfect for use in industrial, commercial, and utility applications.
Made from high-grade, tough, impact absorbing, and non-conductive Polyurethane allowing the pair to withstand loads up to 6.4-tonne per tyre (12.8-tonne axle load) without deforming, losing shape and electrical hazard. They are easy to deploy and detach by a single person. Available in high-visible orange colour and sold in a pair.
Features and Benefits:
- Checkers 3 Channel End Cap Cable Protector, Pair
- Load capacity: 6.4-tonne per tyre (12.8-tonne axle load)
- Protect valuable cables from damage by feet and wheels
- Tread design offers maximum traction
- Modular interlocking design
- Made from high-grade Polyurethane
- High visible orange colour
- Easy to deploy and detach by a single person
- Sold in pair
- Length (mm): 152.4
- Width (mm): 508
- Height (mm): 77.5
- Channel Width (mm): 57.2
- Channel Height (mm): 57.2
- Weight (kg): 3.6
- Load Capacity (kg): 6.4-tonne per tyre 12.8-tonnee axle load)
- Colour: Orange
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.