DHE Australian Made Heavy Duty Forklift Slippers Class 2-Wide Width
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Proudly Made in Australia 🇦🇺
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
🎄 Will this arrive before Christmas? Lead times vary depending on your delivery location. Click here for more info.Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Class-2 Heavy-Duty Forklift Slippers in Multiple Lengths for Wide Tine Width Llifts
Extend the length of your wide forklift tines with these heavy duty class-2 compatible slippers. These have been manufactured using the best grade steel and plated with zinc to resist corrosion and other damages. The slippers can be easily installed and removed using the hinge pins included in the package. The slippers come in a pair and are suitable to work with loads as heavy as 4 tonnes.
Available in a variety of lengths, these slippers can be procured to suit pallets and objects of different lengths and dimensions. The slippers hold their place even under the influence of maximum working load and will last for years to come.
Features and Benefits
- Durable construction using high quality components
- Available in a variety of lengths
- Zinc plated design for corrosion resistance
- Easy to install and remove
- Easy to handle and store due to appropriate weight
- Suitable for class-2 forklifts. Doesn't deform or break
- Specially designed for wide width forklifts
- Supplied with hinge lock pins
- Material: Steel
- Max. Lengths Available: 1500, 1600, 1783, 2000, 2100, 2400, 3000 mm
- Max. Tyne Size: 100 x 50 mm
- Working Load Limit(@ 600 mm load centre): 4000 kg
Forklift slippers are designed and manufactured to temporarily extend existing fork tynes and shouldn’t be used as a permanent attachment. In accordance with AS2359.15, fork slippers used for general usage should be no longer than 167% of the supporting tyne’s length. If the slippers are longer than 167%, then the usage of those slippers shall be restricted to their specified application. When using Fork Slipper Tyne Extensions, caution must be exercised to ensure that they are used only for load stabilizing purposes and that the load is uniform and fully supported by the appropriate fork tyne.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.