Heeve Recycled Rubber Spill Barrier & Bunding
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Proudly Made in Australia
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Note: These products are made to order and may have a 1-4 week lead time.
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Heeve Recycled Rubber Spill Barrier & Bunding for Protection from Liquid Spills
The Heeve Recycled Rubber Spill Barrier & Bunding is the perfect rubber spill barrier that can be installed anywhere you deem fit.
The modular spill battier meets Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) and Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) standards and provides you with the efficiency that protects by preventing liquids from spreading past their storage points.
Available in standard modular sections of 1485mm long x 150mm wide x 60mm high and can also be made in custom sizes to suit your requirements.
Easily cut to size with a handsaw to create mitre 45-degree joins or to suit your specifications.
Heeve Spill Barriers can be used in a temporary situation as they are easily moved or repositioned, or the individual units can be permanently attached to the floor as a long-lasting safety fixture.
Features and Benefits
- Made from 100% recycled rubber tyres
- Compliant with WHS and OHS standards
- Easy to carry
- Compatibility: suitable for both indoor and outdoor flat surfaces
- Easy to clean
- High-visibility yellow striping
- Highly durable for both short or long term use
- 1500mm long
- 150mm wide
- 60mm high
- Place on level ground
- Can also be fixed via three pre-formed mounting holes for fixing into solid flooring or with suitable adhesives: Sikaflex or Liquid Nails
- Alternatively, the ramp can be secured to the ground with Sikaflex 11 which can be purchased at a local hardware store.
Data Sheet Download
All Heeve Rubber ramps come standard in black. Contact us for a custom colour quotation.
All Heeve Rubber ramps come standard in black. Contact us for a custom colour quotation. Please note that custom colours are subject to an additional fee.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.