Liftex Forklift Geared Drum Rotator - 500kg Capacity
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Handle Drums With a Forklift With This Gear Operated Drum Rotator
A forklift is one of the most common machines found in a warehouse. So it is always a great idea to employ forklifts to their maximum potential. Which in this case is handling drums.
While working with drums, one has to think about loading, unloading, stacking and draining them. Each of which requires different specific machines. But what if all of that can be done with a single tool. That's where this drum rotator comes in.
Featuring a gear operated design, this rotator mounts over the tines of the forklift and secures to the front rail guard via a safety chain. It has curved arms that cusp around the drum, and a top hook that latches on to the rim. The gearbox with a steering wheel controls the rotating motion of the loaded drum. With a capacity of 300 kg, this rotator can handle all steel and some plastic 210-litre drums.
Features and Benefits
- Easily mounts on the forklift tines
- Lift, tilt and rotate drums without any extra tools
- Gearbox operated for minimal manual effort
- Suitable for 210 litre steel and some plastic drums
- Good for loading/unloading, stacking and draining drums
- Drum Size: 570-600 mm diameter
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 820 x 570 x 600 mm
- Finish: Painted safety yellow
- Capacity: 300 kg
- Fork Pocket Size: 150x55 mm
- Unit Weight: 60 kg
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.