Heavy Duty Rubber Wheel Chocks
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
🎄 Will this arrive before Christmas? Lead times vary depending on your delivery location. Click here for more info.Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Rubber Wheel Chocks with Carrying Handle for Cars Trailers and Heavy Vehicles
Rubber is a great alternative to plastic in terms of traction and flexibility, which makes it a better choice for heavy duty applications. These chocks have been manufactured using industrial grade rubber, and can be used to keep most vehiclpes in place.
The chock features a serrated surface, which acts as a deterrent for slipping tyres. Moreover, it offers a large surface area for tyres to rest upon.
The chock also features a rubber handle in the rear, which helps with handling. It offers better grip, and can be connected to cords or ropes for distant operation or even storage.
These chocks are lightweight, and perform better than plastic or resin made chocks on any surface. Especially the more slippery ones. It is available in two different sizes to be compatible with vehicles of different sizes and weights.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight and durable design
- Rubber performs better than plastic for heavy vehicles
- Serrated surface for better traction
- Oil resistant surface to prevent slipping
- Rigid and flexible design for shape retention
- Carry handles moulded in the rear for easy handling and storage
- Available in a couple of different sizes
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.