Roll-A-Ramp 915mm Portable Roll-Up Aluminium Ramp, 450kg Capacity
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Portable, Versatile and Adjustable Ramp for Wheelchairs, Trolleys, Pedestrians & Multiple Applications
- Rolls up for easy handling and storage
- Portable design can be carried anywhere
- Robust aircraft-grade aluminium construction
- Lightweight enough to be handled by a single adult
- Two or more units can be linked for a modular design
- Expandable length can be changed by adding/removing the panels
- Supports a maximum weight of 450 kg
- Available in different length options
- 10-year unconditional warranty
Gone are the times when ramps used to be bulky, space-consuming and hard to move. Here's a ramp that you can simply roll up and use! Take a look at this amazing and innovative ramp design that will change your perspective towards domestic and commercial use ramps.
Roll-A-Ramp® is the most versatile ramp and a great option for anyone looking for high-quality access ramps. This ramp is lightweight, durable and portable, making it suitable for both personal and commercial use.
Manufactured using aircraft-grade aluminium, these ramps are extremely robust and lightweight. While a single unit can support a weight of 450 kilograms, the ramp is light enough to be moved and carried around by a single adult.
The ramp has a folding design and it can be rolled up like a mat when not in use. This makes it extremely portable to carry and store. Each panel is connected to one another using a quick-release pin. These pins can be removed or added to modulate the length of this ramp according to the requirement. This is a larger width version with a width of 915 mm to support a wider wheelbase.
Unique Features That Set It Apart From Other Ramps
Rolls Up: For easy storage and handling, the ramp's highly engineered design allows it to roll up like a sleeping bag. Its unique roll-up design allows it to be stored in the trunk of your car or in a closet.
Link Construction: Each Roll-A-Ramp® is built with links, allowing you to customize the length you require. Ramps come in six widths and can be ordered in any length in 15 cm increments. This also allows you to have multiple ramps in one.
Lightweight and Sturdy: Made from 6061 aerospace aluminium with a T6 Rockwell hardness. This translates to a better weight-to-capacity ratio. The average weight of the ramp is 2 kg per 30 cm (wider ramps are heavier), making it simple to set up and transport.
Placement Options: Because Roll-A-Ramp® is so versatile, you have several options for where you want to put your ramp. With this versatility, Roll-A-Ramp® can be used almost anywhere! You can use Roll-A-Ramp® for home or vehicle accessibility, boat gangways, or commercially to load trucks more conveniently.
Unconditional 10-Year Warranty: Roll-A-Ramp® offers a 10-year warranty because it is confident in its durability. If something goes wrong with your ramp (a piece bends or breaks, for example), it can be easily replaced at no cost to you. No other ramp company provides such a comprehensive warranty.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for use with mini-vans, simply roll up and stow away
- Create entry ramps to homes, schools, or offices
- Usable as a bi-fold or a permanently attached fold-up ramp
- Enter/exit vehicles then, roll it up & put it away
- A portable ramp that combines lightweight with outstanding strength
- Lightweight, aluminium construction with built-in safety rails
- Carrying strap & tools included
- Can be expanded any time in 2 cm sections
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 450 kg
- Ramp weights and dimensions
- Length: 1, 2 and 3 metre options
- Width: 915mm
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminium
- Note: The approach plate that comes with the ramp does not support any weight.
Roll-A-Ramp Simple Installation
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.