Sureweld 9 Tonne 3.7m x 640mm Track Series Aluminium Loading Ramps
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Sureweld 9 Tonne 3.7m x 640mm Track Series Aluminium Machinery Loading Ramps, Pair
The Sureweld 9 Tonne 3.7m x 640mm Track Series Aluminium Machinery Loading Ramps are designed for use with Steel Tracks (including Steel Tracks with Rubber Pads), and Rubber Tracks. The tread surfaces in this range are highly robust and are configured to resist damage from tracks. Featuring the greatest versatility of the Sureweld range, these models can be used with tyres as well as with tracks. Select from this range where machinery with tracks as well as machinery with pneumatic (air) tyres are to be loaded.
Complete with connection plate and zinc coated, steel pins these aluminium loading ramps are perfect for loading onto tipper body trucks, flatbed trucks or trailers.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for machinery with tracks and rubber tyres
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Manufactured from structural-grade alloys to ensure the maximum strength available
- Compliance Plates recording the model number, load capacity and serial number ensure traceability and safe work practice
- Connecting plate and pin ensures maximum stability and safety
- All ramps are built to take a reasonable variation around typical truck body heights
- 12-month warranty
- Made from high-grade structural alloy
- NATA certified and tested
- Ramps sold in pairs
- Rated Load Capacity Per Pair: 9 tonne
- Ramp Weight: 71kg
- Ramp Length: 3.7m
- Internal Track Width: 500mm
- Ramp Width: 640mm
- Ramp Depth: 200mm
- Rung Recess: 60mm
For loading machinery where tracks are not used on ramps, the Sureweld Rubber Series Ramps provide a more lightweight and economical option over these Track Series Ramp.
Track Series Ramp Specifications
Can't find the ramp you're looking for? Use the chat function in the corner of the window or Contact us for advice if you're unsure what ramps are suitable for you.
Important Shipping and Delivery InformationThese ramps are large and bulky therefore we have specific delivery requirements.
- Deliveries can only be made to business addresses
- There must be at least one person present at the delivery address to receive the ramp delivery, preferably multiple persons to assist the delivery driver in unloading the ramps.
- Additional charge of $99.00 if a forklift if required for unloading
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.