TradeQuip Pro Air/Hydraulic Workshop Press
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Workshop Press For Installing Or Removing Work Pieces
It's not easy to install or remove gears, ball joints, bearings and similar components. One generally has to rely on a machine of sorts to get the work done efficiently. One such equipment which is perfect for this job is TradeQuip's Pro Air or Hydraulic Workshop Press. It is available in two variants- a 30,000 kg in capacity and a 50,000 kg one.
This technology finds its ideal use in the industrial and automotive sector. The machine is able to easily press, bend or extend pulleys, ball joints and U-joints. Its cylinder walls and piston-ram have strong frames which are well polished. This ensures its longevity and minimal corrosion. The machine also comes with a fast pump core which allows the pressure head to make faster contact with the work part. It also comes with a ram cylinder that allows for off-centre pressing since it easily glides across the whole upper frame.
Features and Benefits
- Built using premium-grade steel to ensure durability and stability
- It is covered with lead-free paint to ensure that it isn't affected by rust
- Its hydraulics make use of high-grade oil for greater resistance against high temperatures
- Comes with a protection valve which prevents it from overloading
- Also includes mandrill attachments
- Its ram control is fully pneumatic foot operated
- It is washed by chemicals to ensure that grease or dirt doesn't stick to it
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.