TradeQuip Workshop Trolley 32 Parts Bins
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Workshop Trolley With Individual 32 Parts Bins From TradeQuip
Brand New "Made for the Trade" Tradequip polymer (heavy-duty structural plastic) construction makes this workshop trolley and parts bin combination durable enough for moving tools and plenty of car parts. Easily handles loads up to 226kg. Rubber castors let you manoeuvre the workshop trolley without marring the floor. Deep top shelf and 32 portable parts bins give you heaps of storage for your tools and parts. This is the perfect heavy-duty workshop trolley parts bin combination for garages, warehouses and workshops.
Heavy-duty structural foam construction makes this service cart tough enough for long, rugged use. The 6046 polymer mobile workshop trolley with parts bins is a rugged and durable mobile workshop trolley for use in and around the workplace. Suitable for the loading and movement of heavy-duty parts and tools, this workshop trolley has the largest load capacity in its category and the industrial castors will perform perfectly under significant load.
Features and Benefits:
- Large capacity workshop trolley
- The dual-sided design saves workshop space
- Super-strong polymer (heavy-duty structural plastic) construction
- 2x 100mm deep shelves for plenty of tool storage
- 32x Plastic parts bins for convenient storage of dismantled parts nuts & bolts
- Will not dent, rust or chip
- Convenient push handle
- Two swivels and two fixed smooth rolling rubber casters
- Quick access storage includes a drink holder
- No painting required
- Cleans easily
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Working Load Capacity: 226kg
- Tool Tray Capacity: 85kg
- 8 Parts Bins 241x152x127mm
- 24 Parts Bins 165x101x76mm
- 125x30mmmm smooth rolling rubber casters
- Overall Dimensions: 1000(L) x 435(W) x 850(H)mm
- 1-Year Manufacturers Warranty
For full manufacturer warranty details, click here.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.