TradeQuip Workshop Trolley 30 Parts Bins
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
🎄 Will this arrive before Christmas? Lead times vary depending on your delivery location. Click here for more info.Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Workshop Trolley With Individual 30 Parts Bins From TradeQuip
Brand New "Made for the Trade" Tradequip polymer (heavy duty structural plastic) construction makes this workshop trolley and parts bin combination durable enough for moving tools and plenty of car parts. Easily handles loads up to 250kg. Rubber castors let you manoeuvre the workshop trolley without marring the floor. Deep top shelf and 32 portable parts bins give you heaps of storage for your tools and parts. This is the perfect heavy duty workshop trolley parts bin combination for garages, warehouses and workshops.
Heavy-duty structural foam construction makes this service cart tough enough for long, rugged use. The 6046 polymer mobile workshop trolley with parts bins is a rugged and durable mobile workshop trolley for use in and around the workplace. Suitable for the loading and movement of heavy-duty parts and tools, this workshop trolley has the largest load capacity in its category and the industrial castors will perform perfectly under significant load.
Features and Benefits:
- Super strong polymer (heavy duty structural plastic) construction
- 2x 100mm deep shelves for plenty of tool storage
- 32x Plastic parts bins for convenient storage of dismantled parts nuts & bolts
- Will not dent, rust or chip
- Convenient push handle
- Two swivel and two fixed smooth rolling rubber castors
- No painting required
- Cleans easily
- Virtually maintenance free
- Working Load Capacity: 250kg
- Tool Tray Capacity: 85kg
- 8 Parts Bins 241x152x127mm
- 24 Parts Bins 165x101x76mm
- 125x30mmmm smooth rolling rubber castors
- Overall Dimensions: 1000(L) x 435(W) x 850(H)mm
- 1-Year Manufacturers Warranty
For full manufacturer warranty details, click here.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.