TTi Diesel-Captain 400L Standard Poly Diesel Ute Tank Kit
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Need A Quotation? Request a free quote
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Durable Poly Diesel Portable Diesel Tank Kit 400L With Ergonomic Handles From TTi
The TTi Diesel-Captain 400L Space Saver Poly Diesel Ute Tank Kit comes complete with a lockable pump cover and so many more other functionalities. There is a ¾” shut off nozzle along with 4m x 3/4” hose and a ¾” drain bung. For constructing the tank, the manufacturer has used diesel grade polyethylene preventing any degradation of the tank. All TransDiesel tanks comply with AS1940-2004 and AS2809.2-2008 regulations. For the protection of the pump compartment, there is a strong poly lid over the tank.
Through the ergonomic lifting handles, moving around of the TTi Diesel-Captain 400L Space Saver Poly Diesel Ute Tank Kit is quite convenient. The space-saving slim design makes this kit widely preferred among construction companies. Available in 40L/min and 45L/min variants. With the help of highest grade aluminium mould, it gains incredible strength and with a multi-seal system, it also protects the diesel tank from rainwater, dirt, debris etc.
Features and Benefits
- 12 Volt 40L/ Min Fluid Pump
- Ergonomic Lifting Handles
- Unique Aluminum Ring
- Space Saver Design
- Strong Poly Lid for Protection
- Multi Seal System
- Manufactured from specifically formulated diesel grade polyethylene that meets International Regulation ECE R34.01 requirements
- All TransDiesel tanks comply with AS1940-2004 and AS2809.2-2008
- Space saving slim design
- 12 Volt 40L/min Fluid pump
- ¾" auto shut off nozzle
- Strong poly lid to protect pump compartment
- Locking latch for lid, to protect your investment
- Ergonomic lifting handles for ease of transport
- 4m x ¾" hose for extra reach
- ¾" drain bung
- Moulded with our unique aluminium ring for incredible strength, this multi seal system keeps the rain out, and your diesel in
- 1150(L) x 820(W) x 780(H)
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.