ATV Safety Guide
Safety isn’t always the most fun thing to think about, but it is the most important.
Follow our ATV safety guide, and you’ll be sure to hit the trails as a safe rider and enjoy the ride to the fullest.
- Protect your body. Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, long sleeves, long pants, goggles, gloves, and over-the-ankle boots
- ATVs are designed to be used off-road. Never ride on paved roads unless it’s necessary to cross over to another unpaved area
- Don’t cave under peer pressure so never allow a passenger on a single-rider ATV
- Make sure you’re only riding age-appropriate ATVs
- Inspect all controls and cables to be sure they’re intact and operational.
- Make sure tyres and rims should show no damage.
- Same as cars – no drinking and driving, and never ride when tired.
Check out RampChamp.com.au and you can very conveniently place an online order for load ramps. You can and should compare the various models so you will have an idea about the pricing and benefits offered. Lastly, when purchasing a ramp, ensure that the loading ramp that you choose comes with a manufacturer's warranty.
Shop ATV Ramps