This policy intends to describe the conditions and fees applicable to order cancellations of any Made to Order or Custom Made item. This document intends to recover any reasonable costs related to customers canceling an accepted order. This policy, for goods we sell come with terms and guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Any local
or national laws prescribe conditions under which customers may cancel orders, those local or national laws shall prevail. Under the Australian Consumer Law, you have certain rights to cancel a service but can’t cancel a service contract or get a refund if the problem was outside the control of the provider or if you:
- changed your mind
- insisted on having a service provided in a particular way, against the provider’s advice
- failed to clearly explain your needs to the provider.
Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Tyre Swing Pty Ltd t/as Ramp Champ (ABN 84 738 142 818), the provider. The words “you” or “your” means you, the customer.
Made To Order products: “Made to Order” products are only made when a customer order requires the product.
Custom Made products: “Custom Made” items are manufactured individually according to the customer's specifications on sizes and shapes.
Terms and Conditions:
To assure delivery of the preferred products in the shortest lead time, production time is scheduled as per our order processing guidelines. Therefore, any changes or cancellations of an order made after the production has commenced would cause substantial disruption to the production and as a result, incur significant costs. We stipulate that having set the terms and conditions detailed here will mitigate a portion of this loss.
- Cancellation of any Custom Made or Made to Order item is not allowed once you have accepted the quotation in writing, confirmed the order or paid any amount full or partial, except for Yard Ramp orders.
- Yard Ramps are most often made to order with an approximate 6-12-week lead time, which allows us to accept a cancellation request in writing within 5 business days from quote acceptance. Cancellation requests outside these terms will incur a cancellation fee.
- A cancellation fee of 10% of the product cost is charged when a cancellation request is made outside of the terms and conditions set above. In an event when the made to order product required a deposit payment, any request for cancellation of the order will forfeit 10% of the deposit and the rest of the amount will be refunded to the same method the payment was made.
When Ramp Champ cancels your order after acceptance, we will send you an acceptance confirmation in writing notifying you of the cancellation.
How to Request For Cancellation of a Made Order or a Custom Made Item:
- Email us at email@example.com and provide your Order Number as soon as you find out the need to cancel a Made to Order or Custom Made item.
- Wait for the acknowledgement including the result of the assessment for any applicable cancellation fees.
- Receive a confirmed cancellation notice in writing and any applicable refund notice within 5 business days.