Barrier Group Blade Runner One Way Access Road Spikes
✓ Free Shipping on This Product For Orders Over $250
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Need A Quotation? Request a free quote
Fluro Green And Orange Blade Runner One Way Access Road Spikes From Barrier Group
The Barrier Group One Way Access Road Spikes BRS1000 and BRS500 feature either a 1000mm or shorter version of 500mm heavy duty steel module. To prevent trip hazard, steel end caps are available for both versions. Each module has independently retracting teeth.
When a vehicle reaches the spikes from the right direction, the spikes retract to give a safe passage to the vehicle. On the contrary, when a vehicle reaches the spikes from opposite/unauthorised direction, the spikes lock up and pose an obstruction to tyres thus causing tyre damage.
Blade Runner One Way access spikes boats of a highly visible lime green finish and an unrivalled low profile construction to guarantee optimum vehicle clearance.
The Blade Runner has been carefully engineered to render a smooth and soft approach for vehicles due to its low ramp angle and reduced height. These same features also contribute in eliminating noise factor associated with older style products. Up to 8 fixing points per metre (4 per 500mm module), heavy-grade steel construction, steel ends, and new and advanced spring mechanism ensure a long service life with little-to-no-maintenance.
Note: Please note: Prior to installation, consult your local authority or controlling body to ensure one-way access spikes are allowed in your situation (this is the end user’s responsibility). Do not forget to install an awareness sign kit (P/N BRSKIT). One way access spikes should always be placed clear of intersections and curved roadways. Failure to comply with these warnings will void all warranties.
Features & Benefits
- Extremely strong and sturdy construction with a 6mm top plate.
- Highly visible Lime Green with Orange spikes.
- Obstructs access from unauthorised direction.
- All teeth operate independently of each other.
- Low profile design guarantees legal vehicle clearance.
- Soft approach due to low ramp angle.
- Comes complete with all fixings.
- Available in 1000 and 500mm lengths.
- Non-locking designed spikes.
- Available in three variants with fixings included
- Description: One-way access spikes
- Finish: Powder coated Lime Green and Orange.
- Top skin: 6mm floor plate.
- Length: 1000mm or 500mm.
- Width: 380mm.
- Height: 95mm teeth extended.
- 50mm teeth retracted.
- Weight: BRS500 – 13kgs (approx.)
- BRS1000 – 26kgs (approx.)
- BRSE – 5kgs per pair (approx.)
- Fixings: 8 per metre (supplied).
- 4 per ½ metre (supplied).
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
* Free shipping applies to metro city delivery areas only. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
why these things so god damn expensive i need to buy 100m of it and its like &85000 thats theft
Please email us regarding the road spikes at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to provide you a special pricing for the length you need.