Barrier Group Heavy Duty Rubber Traffic Calming Hump
✓ Free Shipping on This Product For Orders Over $250
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Need A Quotation? Request a free quote
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Heavy Duty Yellow And Black Rubber Traffic Calming Hump From Barrier Group
The Barrier Group Heavy Duty Traffic Calming Hump is designed to control and/or slow heavy vehicular traffic in situations where a standard speed hump may not fit in. Owing to their smoother approach and departure angles, an array of vehicles can pass over them.
Solid rubber built of traffic calmers makes them capable of handling heavy traffic without cracking. Enhanced with safety yellow anti-slip panels for optimum visibility and improved pedestrian safety.
Features & Benefits
- Maximum load bearing contact area with road surface.
- The modular system is configurable to custom lengths.
- All modules supplied with fixings.
- Concealed fixings remain accessible.
- Highly shock absorbent rubber is both quiet and smooth in operation.
- Rubber construction conforms to uneven surfaces.
- Middle sections fitted with high visibility non-slip panel
- Description: Traffic calming system using interlocking body and end modules.
- Material: Solid natural and recycled rubber.
- Finish: Black moulded rubber, Yellow panels.
- Length: 500mm body modules.
- 270mm end caps.
- Width: 900mm (body modules and end caps).
- Height: 50mm.
- Weight: 20kgs body modules (each).
- 15.7kgs end caps (pair).
- Fixings: 5 per body module.
- 6 per pair of end caps (supplied).
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.