Barrier Group High-Vis Rubber Kerb Ramp End Module
✓ Free Shipping on This Product For Orders Over $250
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
High-Visibility Recycled Rubber Kerb Ramp End Module From Barrier Group
The Barrier Group High-Vis Rubber Kerb Ramp, also known as curb ramps, provides safe access for vehicles, trailers, bicycles, lawn equipment, and trolleys over roadside kerbs or transitions in height. These highly-visible ramps feature bright yellow anti-slip inserts which not only improves visibility but also enhance traction. To cater needs of varying uses, the Barrier Group High-Vis Rubber Kerb Ramps are available in three sizes in both body modules and end caps.
Made of high density and recycled rubber, the Barrier Group High-Vis Rubber Kerb Ramps have sloped and rounded ends that allow vehicles to access the ramp from any angle. Owing to their modular nature, they are easy to set-up and disassemble. They can be bolted to the ground for a permanent solution or just parked without bolts as a temporary solution.
Features & Benefits
- Hi-vis and anti-slip inserts
- Three sizes available
- Mounting holes and cable access moulded-in
- Heavy duty recycled rubber construction
- High density rubber construction allow these ramps to handle up to 20 tonnes to accommodate the heaviest of industrial applications. A grooved surface provides traction both indoors and outdoors, and two holes at the front of the ramp allow it to be permanently mounted.
- Description: Kerb ramp hi-vis.
- Material: Recycled rubber.
- Finish: Black with hi-vis anti-slip inserts.
- Installation: Loose (can be fixed if required). Add 1 x Fasteners to suit Reflective Kerb Ramp - Set of 2 for each module to secure your kerb ramps.
- 100mm End Module - 310(L) x 310(W) x 100(H)mm
- 150mm End Module - 370(L) x 370(W) x 150(H)mm
- 200mm End Module - 490L) x 490(W) x 200(H)mm
- 100mm End Module - 3.5kg
- 150mm End Module - 7kg
- 200mm End Module - 12kg
Please Check With Your Local Council First...
For detailed regulations and to ensure that a kerb ramp is allowed in your area, contact your local council before purchasing and installing any kerb ramp.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
How much for 4 150mm x600 modules and 2 corners delivered also where are you locsted
4 x Barrier Group High-Vis Rubber Kerb Ramp Center Module + 2 x Barrier Group High-Vis Rubber Kerb Ramp End Module, you are looking at a total price of $481.80 delivered anywhere in Australia.
Our warehouse is located at 11 Speed Cct, Tyabb VIC 3913. Option for pick up of these ramps is available in Geelong, VIC :)
For quotes, please email us direct at email@example.com or call us at 1300 913 047