Barrier Group High-Vis Rubber Kerb Ramp End Module
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
High-Visibility Recycled Rubber Kerb Ramp End Module From Barrier Group
The Barrier Group High-Vis Rubber Kerb Ramp, also known as curb ramps, provides safe access for vehicles, trailers, bicycles, lawn equipment, and trolleys over roadside kerbs or transitions in height. These highly-visible ramps feature bright yellow anti-slip inserts which not only improves visibility but also enhance traction. To cater needs of varying uses, the Barrier Group High-Vis Rubber Kerb Ramps are available in three sizes in both body modules and end caps.
Made of high density and recycled rubber, the Barrier Group High-Vis Rubber Kerb Ramps have sloped and rounded ends that allow vehicles to access the ramp from any angle. Owing to their modular nature, they are easy to set-up and disassemble. They can be bolted to the ground for a permanent solution or just parked without bolts as a temporary solution.
Features & Benefits
- Hi-vis and anti-slip inserts
- Three sizes available
- Mounting holes and cable access moulded-in
- Heavy duty recycled rubber construction
- High density rubber construction allow these ramps to handle up to 20 tonnes to accommodate the heaviest of industrial applications. A grooved surface provides traction both indoors and outdoors, and two holes at the front of the ramp allow it to be permanently mounted.
- Description: Kerb ramp hi-vis.
- Material: Recycled rubber.
- Finish: Black with hi-vis anti-slip inserts.
- Installation: Loose (can be fixed if required). Add 1 x Fasteners to suit Reflective Kerb Ramp - Set of 2 for each module to secure your kerb ramps.
- 100mm End Module - 300(L) x 300(W) x 100(H)mm
- 150mm End Module - 360(L) x 360(W) x 150(H)mm
- 200mm End Module - 450(L) x 450(W) x 200(H)mm
- 100mm End Module - 3.5kg
- 150mm End Module - 7kg
- 200mm End Module - 12kg
Please Check With Your Local Council First...
For detailed regulations and to ensure that a kerb ramp is allowed in your area, contact your local council before purchasing and installing any kerb ramp.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing Kerb Ramps?
Help prevent the scraping over driveways and provide smooth access on raised landings for trolleys. For help choosing the best suitable kerb ramp click the button below.