Barrier Group Low Profile Rumble Strips
✓ Free Shipping on This Product For Orders Over $250
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Need A Quotation? Request a free quote
Black And Yellow Recycled Rubber Low Profile Rumble Strips From Barrier Group
Used as a warning device in parking lots, driveways, speed moderator or lane divider on a roadway, Barrier Group's low profile vehicle Rumble Strips offer a quick installation and removal which makes them perfect for busy work zones where set-up and removal of strips are frequently required. Ideal in residential areas to slow the vehicular traffic. Alternatively, the Rumble Strips can be used as a wall mounted bump protectors.
Made of high-grade recycled rubber and measures 500mm long x 100mm wide x 15mm thick. The rumble strip can be installed with appropriate masonry fixings or glued using an appropriate adhesive.
Installation of Rumble Strips
To begin with, ensure that there are no services in the immediate area, position rumble strips or marking dots as required and fix in place with 125mm x 6mm galvanised spikes. Note: Marking Dots (P/N MD100S/Y) are supplied with spikes. Rumble strips (P/N RS500-B/Y) are not supplied with spikes, however, they can be purchased separately in packs of 100 (P/N KIT26)
On concrete and similar surfaces, the galvanised spikes may not be work. In this situation, a rawl plug and screw or sleeve anchor type fixing 6.5 x 40mm is recommended (Not supplied).
In a case when nailing into bitumen is not feasible, the Rumble Strip can be pilot drilled with an undersize masonry drill.
Add a silicone or 2 part epoxy adhesive during installation of Rumble Strips to prevent the displacement of ends of the strips.
For setting out use a chalk line to achieve straight lines.
Always ensure the surface is clear of dirt and dry if using an adhesive.
Avoid installing Rumble strips on bends where vehicle tyres are twisting on them.
Features & Benefits
- 500mm long x 100mm wide x 15mm thick.
- Durable and versatile low profile recycled rubber.
- Used as a warning device in parking lots, driveways, speed moderator or lane divider on a roadway
- Can be used as a wall mounted bump protector.
- Can be installed with appropriate masonry fixings or glued using a suitable adhesive.
- Available in two variants.
- Description: Rubber rumble strip and lane divider.
- Material: Recycled rubber.
- Finish: Black or yellow.
- Length: 500mm.
- Width: 100mm.
- Height: 15mm.
- Installation: Can be installed with appropriate masonry fixings or glued using a suitable adhesive (not supplied).
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.