Barrier Group One Piece Rubber Wheel Stop
✓ Free Shipping on This Product For Orders Over $250
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Need A Quotation? Request a free quote
High-Visibility Recycled Rubber One Piece Rubber Wheel Stop From Barrier Group
Barrier Group One Piece Rubber Wheel Stop is a highly practical and economical one piece rubber wheel stop featuring hi-vis yellow panels. It is manufactured from recycled materials known for their high endurance and strength, resistance to corrosion and chipping. Its dimensions comply to AS/NZS 2890.1:2004 standards. Ideal for use in factories, warehouses, and car parks etc. Comes complete with fixings.
Features & Benefits
- Complies with AS/NZS 2890.1:2004.
- Economical and simple to install.
- Solid moulded construction.
- Recycled materials resist corrosion and chipping.
- Comes complete with fixings.
- Description: Recycled rubber wheel stop.
- Material: Recycled and natural rubber.
- Finish: Solid Black rubber with Hi-Vis Yellow panels.
- Length: 1650mm.
- Width: 155mm.
- Height: 95mm.
- Weight: 14kgs.
- Fixings: 3 x 150mm Masonry anchors (gravel spikes optional).
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.