Heeve Durable Recycled Rubber Traffic Speed Hump
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Proudly Made in Australia
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Note: These products are made to order and may have a 1-4 week lead time.
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Heeve Durable Recycled Rubber Traffic Speed Hump for Safer Road Activity 1500mm long x 350mm wide x 60mm High
The Heeve Durable Recycled Rubber Traffic Speed Hump was perfectly designed to reduce the velocity of traffic without compromising low-slung vehicles.
The Heeve Recycled Rubber Traffic Speed Hump can be easily installed and can be glued or bolted to a variety of flat surfaces. This Heeve Hump is also able to endure the elements as well as the most taxing man-made environments, making it an excellent choice when it comes to managing vehicular velocity.
Features and Benefits
- Made of 100% recycled materials
- Unit is tapered single end or squared at both ends
- Hump is weather resistant
- Unit can be used for both indoor and outdoor roads, driveways, convention spaces or factories
- High-visibility yellow striping
- Highly durable for short or long-term use
- High-density, heavy-duty recycled rubber to endure the weight of even the heaviest vehicle
- Easy to clean and reusable
- Alternatively, this rubber hump can be secured to the ground with Sikaflex 11 which can be purchased at a local hardware store.
- 1500mm long x 350mm wide x 60mm high
All Heeve Rubber ramps come standard in black. Contact us for a custom colour quotation. Please note that custom colours are subject to an additional fee.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.