Barrier Group Optional Reflector Plugs for Compliance Wheel Stop
✓ Free Shipping on This Product For Orders Over $250
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Need A Quotation? Request a free quote
🎄 Will this arrive before Christmas? Lead times vary depending on your delivery location. Click here for more info.Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Optional Reflector Plugs for One-Piece Compliance Wheel Stop From Barrier Group
Barrier Group Compliance one-piece Wheel Stop is a new and innovative product designed to meet with AS/NZS 2890.1:2004 and manufactured from high-tech Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) with sustainability in mind.
The Compliance one-piece boasts a host of innovative features never seen or heard before, anywhere in the world. It powerfully resists rust and fade and is supplied with complete fixings and blanking plugs. Each unit weighs only 5.5kgs - making installation a breeze!
Compliance comes in 3 standard U.V. stabilised colours. Safety Yellow for enhanced visibility and pedestrian safety, Blue for emphasising disabled parking spaces and Concrete Grey.
Features & Benefits
- Complies to AS/NZS 2890.1:2004.
- Solid colour and U.V. stabilised eco-friendly Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE).
- Extremely tough structure with retained flexibility.
- Lightweight, at only 5.5kgs, requires only person to install.
- Four high-strength fixing points with blanking plugs to provide a flush finish and conceal fixings.
- Available in three colours – Yellow, Disabled Blue and Grey.
- Three standard fixing options available for installing onto concrete, bitumen or asphalt.
- Moulded-in sign recess for personal identification.
- Optional reflector plugs and parking signs available.
- Eco-friendly design acknowledged by RMIT University
- Comes complete with fixings and blanking plugs.
- Material: Injection moulded Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE).
- Finish: Solid colour in Yellow, Blue or Grey.
- Length: 1700mm to AS/NZS 2890.1:2004.
- Width: 160mm at the base.
- Height: 100mm to AS/NZS 2890.1:2004.
- Weight: 5.5kgs each (approx.)
- Fixings: Three kit options in the part numbers table
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.