Barrier Group Cast Aluminium Skateboard Stop
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Attractive Cast Aluminium Skateboard Stops for Protection of Community Property
The Barrier Group Skateboard Stop is architecturally designed for skateboard and manufactured from cast aluminium with a tumbled finish.
It is designed to make a bold statement while preventing damage to private and public street furniture. Very solid aluminium construction with 2 casts in M10 threaded inserts which allow them to be bolted from below, or to be used with the steel studs supplied to simply fix into 2 pre-drilled holes, using a suitable epoxy adhesive.
They are economical to shop for and easy to put in using basic tools that are promptly available out there.
Features and Benefits
- Stronger than forged models which might be brittle
- 4 modern architectural designs
- Satin shot blasted finish
- Supplied with 2off M10 x 40mm studs
- Can be fixed from below or epoxied into place
- Skateboards stop can be spaced as required to prevent damage.
- Damage to valuable community assets can be minimised.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.