Borum 20-Tonne Steel Portable Truck/Forklift Maintenance Ramps
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
20-Tonne Load Capacity Steel Portable Truck/Forklift Maintainance and Workshop Ramps x 2 from Borum
The Borum Portable Truck Ramp Set is designed for maintenance and servicing work on trucks, buses and forklifts allowing easy and safe access to the undercarriage of vehicles. Easy and safe to use with a 700mm incline and 500mm of horizontal deck with safety flange to prevent fork truck from rolling off the deck. These robust ramps weigh 72kg each and are fitted with a unique wheel mechanism which raises and lowers for easy manoeuvrability. These 463mm wide steel truck ramps feature non-skid bases and non-slip traction plates to keep the ramps and their load in place. Handle retracts for out of the way safety and storage. Sold in pairs.
Features and Benefits
- Extremely portable ramps that adhere to the floor like glue.
- Pull the handle out, rotate it up to lock the wheels down. They are very easy to move around the workshop.
- Large wheel designs for extra durability
- Long retractable T-handle for easy positioning
- "NON-SKID BASE" - Four ply pads of rubber grips are bolted and glued to the 6mm steel floor plates and they will not skid ahead of the wheels.
- Replaces need for a pit or hoist, and at a fraction of the cost and floor space.
- Also very popular in Motor Home, Bus and Forklift maintenance workshops.
- Safe Working Load: 20,000kg (per pair)
- Frame Height: 242mm
- Frame Width: 463mm
- Frame Length: 1160mm
- Sold in pairs
For full manufacturer warranty details click here.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.