Borum Air Actuated 2-Stage Truck Jack, 25-Tonne Capacity
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Double Stage Air Powered Truck Jack Suitable for Most Conditions
This two-stage truck jack from Borum has been manufactured using the best grade materials and robotic machining for tight tolerances. This is a two-stage jack with a 25 tonne capacity for the first stage and a 10 tonne capacity for the second stage. The hydraulic pumps uses American made XTP double sealing ring tech and the best quality oils suitable for -25 to 60 degrees Celsius.
This jack is suitable for heavy-duty commercial use and features a long T-handle with lever controls mounted ergonomically on the side. The built-in safety value prevents overloading, and the self-return lowering and returning switch further enhances safety. The jack comes with extra lifting saddle for higher vehicles, and also has a low-profile to easily slide under vehicle chassis. This jack is perfect for most workshops and industries including agriculture, mining and construction.
Features and Benefits
- Seals made in America
- Double Sealing Function using XTP Industry Sealing
- Telescopic air actuation lift (air-hydraulic pump)
- Long T-handle lets you easily position your jack under vehicle
- Self-Returning Lowering and Lifting Switch
- Internal and External Cylinders hard chromed
- High maneuverability & deep reach under vehicles
- 2 extension adaptors / saddle plates
- Large rubber wheels
- All adaptors can be properly stored for transport on each side of the jack
- First Stage: 25,000lg Safe Working Capacity
- Second Stage: 10,000kg Safe Working Capacity
- First Stage Hydraulic Lift: 97mm
- Second Stage Hydraulic Lift: 95mm
- Minimum Height: 185mm
- Maximum Height: 497mm
- Adaptors: 45mm and 75mm
- Handle Length: 1380mm
- Operating Air Pressure: 145-175psi
- Chassis: 770x282x185mm
Carton 1 of 1: 840x290x260mm (Weight: 52kg)
Carton 2 of 2 : 1390x280x110mm (Weight: 9kg)
- Net Weight: 53kg
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.