Borum Air Actuated 3-Stage Truck Jack, 60-Tonne Capacity
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Three-Stage Heavy-Duty Air Operated Jack with Advanced Safety Mechanism
This impressive jack from Borum is an amazing tool for your workshop, that will allow you to work with a wide range of vehicles and for different heights. The jack is powered using an air pressure of 145-175psi and features a three-stage mechanism. The first stage can handle a weight of 60 tonnes, the second stage can handle 40 tonnes, and the third stage can handle 20 tonnes of weight. The jack features a telescopic air-actuation lift and the pump components have been chromed and treated for better wear resistance.
The jack features a long T-handle along with the smooth rubber tyres helps the operator with moving and positioning. The handle has a self-returning lowering and raising switch which makes the operation even more ergonomic. The jack comes with two extra adaptors that can be mounted conveniently on the side of the jack for easy storage and transportation. The weight capacity of this jack makes it suitable for a wide range of small, medium and large vehicles.
Features and Benefits
- American made Seals
- Double Sealing Function using XTP Industry Sealing
- Telescopic air actuation lift (air-hydraulic pump)
- Long T-handle lets you easily position your jack under vehicle
- Self-Returning Lowering and Lifting Switch
- Internal and External Cylinders hard chromed
- High maneuverability & deep reach under vehicles
- 2 extension adaptors / saddle plates
- Large rubber wheels
- All adaptors can be properly stored for transport on each side of the jack
- First Stage: 60,000kg Safe Working Capacity
- Second Stage: 40,000kg Safe Working Capacity
- Third Stage: 20,000kg Safe Working Capacity
- First Stage Hydraulic Lift: 57mm
- Second Stage Hydraulic Lift: 59mm
- Third Stage Hydraulic Lift: 61mm
- Minimum Height: 150mm
- Maximum Height: 447mm
- Adaptors: 45mm and 75mm
- Handle Length: 1380mm
- Operating Air Pressure: 145-175psi
- Chassis: 875x295x150mm
- Carton 1: 1000x320x240mm
- Carton 2: 1390x280x110mm
- Net Weight: 67kg
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.