Borum Industrial Heavy Duty Auxiliary Stand - 7 Tonne Capacity
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Wheeled Tripod Stand with Adjustable Height and Saddle Options
Easily position your medium to heavy weight objects at different heights using this auxiliary stand from Borum. Manufactured using the highest grade components, this stand features three legs that offer a stable base even on uneven floors. The legs are fitted with spring loaded castor wheels that can be locked for stability or freed for easy movement. The stand has a weight bearing capacity of 7,000 kg, which makes it suitable for supporting cars, utes, trucks, and any other appropriate item you can think of.
This stand is perfect for use under two and four post vehicle lifts. The stand offer multiple height adjustments using a pin and hole setup and the three saddle attachment options offer you more versatility to handle different types of loads. It is an economical, simple, and useful tool and works great when used in conjunction with jacks.
Features and Benefits
- Manufactured from high-grade steel and built to exacting standards for quality and durability
- Fitted with spring loaded castor wheels to ensure easy movement around the workshop
- Fitted with spring loaded support beam
- Lead-free paint finish is applied after a thorough chemical wash to ensure a long-lasting finish and to help prevent rust
- Paint is oil, grease and dirt-resistant for easy cleanup
- High strength locking pin
- Controlled pin holes for easy height adjustments
- Turned post slide for easy quick adjustments
- Safe Working Capacity: 7,000kg
- Maximum Height: 1905mm
- Minimum Height: 1295mm
- 3 saddle options: 90mm, 120mm, up to 150mm
- Adjustable Pin Heights: 8 (75mm increments)
- Net Weight: 65kg
- Carton: 1130 x 370 x 320mm
- Gross Weight: 68kg
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.