Checkers 1 Channel Drop Over - 7.7-Tonne Capacity Cable Protector
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Need A Quotation? Request a free quote
T-Connector 1-Channel Drop Over Cable & Conduit Protector From Checkers - 7.7t Weight Capacity
Checkers 1 Channel Drop Over Cable Protector with 7.7 load capacity serves as a shield for ground-level pipes, conduits, power cords and hose lines from harsh environment, vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
It covers the exposed lines from above but does not prevent abrasion from below. The body of drop over protector boasts load capacity of 200kg. Features 5 bar tread design for maximum traction and warning symbols moulded into its body.
Its heavy-duty T-shaped connectors allow extending length whenever the need arises.
Owing to its great load capacity, this drop over is a perfect crossing point for high-volume vehicular traffic and pedestrian traffic and perfect for use in other medium-to-large commercial and industrial applications.
Available in orange and black; buy-in alternate colours for aesthetic and high-visibility configuration.
Features and Benefits
- Checkers 1 Channel Drop Over Cable Protector
- Load capacity: 3.85 tonnes per tyre load( 7.7-tonne axle load)
- Shields ground level pipes, conduits, power cords from traffic
- 5 bar tread design offers optimum traction
- T-shaped connectors for extending the length
- Moulded-in safety symbols
- Highly visible orange or yellow colour
- Length (mm): 914.4
- Width (mm): 361.9
- Height (mm): 76.2
- Channel Width (mm): 57.2
- Channel Height (mm): 57.2
- Weight (kg): 8.6
- Load Capacity (kg): 3.85 tonne per tyre load( 7.7 tonne axle load)
- Colour: Orange
- Available in Yellow on a pre-order basis
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.