Checkers 5 Channel Low Profile Guard Dog 9.5-Tonne Cable Protector
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Checkers 5 Channel Low Profile Guard Dog - 9.5-Tonne Capacity Cable Protector
Discover the Checkers 5 Channel Low Profile Guard Dog - 9.5-Tonne Capacity Cable Protector. It protects the valuable cords and hose lines from damage by vehicle wheels and pedestrian traffic. In addition to protection, it also prevents tripping hazards posed by loose cords stretched across walkways or paths where people walk. Its innovative low-profile and compact design is ideal for limited access areas and makes it easy to carry.
Checkers 5 Channel Low Profile Guard Dog - 9.5-Tonne Capacity Cable Protector has five channels to securely house cables and protects them against harsh environments. It has ergonomically designed tread patterned body for easy handling and grip by the hands. The cable protector features a hinged flip-up lid and comes with electrical warning signs molded-in and a recessed carrying handle molded into the underside of the protector. Modular interlocking design is excellent for use in entertainment, institutional and commercial events, and industrial applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Checkers 5 Channel Low Profile Guard Dog - 9.5-Tonne Capacity Cable Protector
- Load capacity: 4.7 ton per tyre (9.5 tonne axle load)
- Protects with 4 33mm x 19mm channels & 1 43mm x 19mm channel
- High-grade Polyurethane built serves as all-weather shield
- Tread pattern provides maximum traction
- Recessed carrying handle molded into the underside
- Low-profile, compact design for easy transport
- Bright yellow colour for high-visibility
- Channel Width (1st-4th): 33mm
- Channel Length (1st-4th): 19mm
- Channel Width (5th): 43mm
- Channel Length (5th): 19mm
- Load capacity: 4700 kg per tyre (9500 kg per axle load)
- Colour: Yellow
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.