TradeQuip Air/Hydraulic Motorcycle Lifter, 680kg
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Heavy Duty Motorcycle Lifter Also Suits Motorcycle With Kickstands
This air or hydraulic motorcycle lifter from TradeQuip is an exceptional tool for bike/ATV mechanics. This machine has a heavy lifting capacity of 680 kg and so it can easily lift bikes, ATV's or any other vehicle of appropriate dimensions.
With such a huge load lifting capacity, it can be used to lift snowmobiles and even personal water boats as well. To make lifting easier, this machine has two hydraulic foot pumps which lower and raises the vehicle on the platform. It is very easy to operate and has an automated safety lock which ensures your safety all the time. Vehicle safety is also ensured as the machine comes with platform locking accessories to ensure the vehicle doesn't accidentally get lowered. To ensure improved mobility, the lifter features swivel castors.
Features and Benefits
- Features a huge loading ramp
- The machine has two hook mounts to secure the vehicle being lifted
- The lifter is constructed out of high grade powdered steel
- Seamlessly lowers the vehicle onboard
- The lifter has oil trapping plates which allow easy drainage
- It has an adjustable wheel clamp lined with rubber
- It has lockdown bolts to ensure there's no accidental movement when the machine is in use
TradeQuip Product Warranty
- Ramp Champ only works with well-known, industry-leading manufacturers such as TradeQuip. All of our products come with at least a 12-month warranty. See full product warranty details here.
- Minor scratches and blemishes may be visible upon receipt of your item. However, if the item is delivered damaged please contact us immediately. See full shipping details here.
- Tradequip Product Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.