TradeQuip Professional 60 Litre Truck Fluid Drain Pan
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
TradeQuip Professional 60 Litre Truck Fluid Drain Pan for Draining Vehicle Fluids
The TradeQuip Professional 60 Litre Truck Fluid Drain Pan is the perfect tool that you can use for draining and collecting engine oil, transmission/gearbox/axle fluids and other liquids such as coolants. This TradeQuip Pan caters to draining fluids from anywhere such as 4WD, trucks, buses, and even heavy industrial equipment.
The TradeQuip 60 Litre Truck Fluid Drain Pan collects fluid into its 60-litre steel reservoir through its metal grate. This metal gate prevents unnecessary spillage during the duration of the vehicle draining process. Then, it easily transfers to and from its very own collection/disposal reservoir. Fitted with two fixed rear wheels and two front swivel castors, it allows you to experience convenient manoeuvrability and portability.
Features and Benefits
- Made with enamelled steel construction
- Features: Oil and coolant resistant
- Has a removable metal screen
- Portability: Two fixed rear castors
- Portability: Two front swivel castors
- Efficient drain valve
- Practical rab handle
- Capacity: 60 Litre
- Minimum Tray Clearance: 196mm
- Screen Dimensions: 802(L) x 451(W) x 3(D)mm
- Reservoir Dimensions: 880(L) x 530(W) x 140(H)mm
- Dimensions: 1174(L) x 641(W) x 673(H)mm
TradeQuip Product Warranty
- Ramp Champ only works with well-known, industry-leading manufacturers such as TradeQuip. All of our products come with at least a 12-month warranty. See full product warranty details here.
- Minor scratches and blemishes may be visible upon receipt of your item. However, if the item is delivered damaged please contact us immediately. See full shipping details here.
- Tradequip Product Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.