TradeQuip Professional Automotive Engine Stand, 680kg
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
High-grade Steel TradeQuip Professional Automotive Engine Stand, 680kg for Garage & Workshop Use
The TradeQuip Professional Automotive Engine Stand, 680kg delivers you extra strength and accessibility, making it essential for busy garages.
This machine easily adjusts and adapts to accommodate a variety of engine sizes. Its "U" shaped base makes for added stability and support that you can rely on and its 360° rotating mount head with multi-locking positions makes it easy to use.
Features and Benefits
- Made of high-grade steel and built to "Made for the Trade" standards for quality and durability
- Topped off with a lead-free paint finish is applied after a thorough chemical wash to ensure a long-lasting finish and prevent rust
- Top coat paint is oil, grease and dirt-resistant for easy cleanup
- Features a 360° swivelling and locking head that allows easy rotation for obtaining the perfect angle position
- Equipped with a long handle with rubber that grips allow easy engine rotation
- Features heavy-gauge tubular construction with industrial-grade steel bearing castors for easy manoeuvrability
- Its mounting head has four adjustable arms with bolt holes to accommodate various load sizes
- Convenient storage thanks to its removable legs
- Safe Working Capacity: 680kg
- Operating Height: 895mm
- Width: 800mm
- Length: 870mm
- Distance between legs: 670mm
- Lower steel tubing: 70x70mm
- Column tubing: 60x60mm
- Column base tubing: 70x76mm
- Leg tubing: 60x60mm
- Mounting head plate: 248x149mm
- Mounting head plate (with fingers): 360x245mm
- Nett Weight: 30kg
TradeQuip Product Warranty
- Ramp Champ only works with well-known, industry-leading manufacturers such as TradeQuip. All of our products come with at least a 12-month warranty. See full product warranty details here.
- Minor scratches and blemishes may be visible upon receipt of your item. However, if the item is delivered damaged please contact us immediately. See full shipping details here.
- Tradequip Product Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.