Is Your Dog In Pain? Consider Red Light Therapy!
Dogs hurt for vast reasons and it can be frustrating for a pet owner when you can't figure out exactly what’s ailing them.
There's a solution that has been used for years and it's called Red Light Therapy but many people don’t know about it. This is a proven way to alleviate pain from a multitude of pet ailments including arthritis, anxiety, itchy skin, injuries, and many more!
How does Red Light Therapy Work?
- Relax tight muscles and quickly releases muscle spasms and cramps
- Boost the release of anti-inflammatory enzymes to reduce swelling quickly
- Reduce pain by increasing production of endorphins - a natural painkiller
- Reduce inflammation by suppressing enzymes that create swelling, redness, and pain
- Strengthen anti-viral properties by increasing antibody production in the bloodstream
- Increase cellular regeneration and healing by stimulating the mitochondria within the cell.
- Increase the production of ATP which causes damaged cells to accept nutrients and eliminate toxins faster
- Increase lymphatic drainage and circulation
- Stimulate a strong heartbeat by regulating serotonin levels
- Improve structure of tendons, bones, skin, teeth, and cartilage by increasing collagen production
Consider Red Light Therapy for your ailing pets and if you have any questions about choosing the best pet ramp for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us today!