Borum 2-Stage Air Actuated Truck Jack, 30 Tonne
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Truck Jack With Robotic Welding For Heavy Duty Commercial Use
If you want a strong and reliable truck jack which can be used for a wide variety of purposes then Borum's 2-Stage Air Actuated Truck Jack is the equipment you need. This truck jack can lift up to 30,000 kgs without any hitch. It can lift anything from heavy construction machinery to farm vehicles.
This truck jack is built using robotic welding and CNC machining. It is constructed using superior steel components and according to specified standards. It uses a strong hydraulic pump which uses 145 to 175 psi air pressure to lift the load.
The truck jack utilizes hydraulic oil that heats between the range of -25°C to 60°C. This ensures that the equipment will remain operational in any condition. The machine makes use of double sealing ring technology which prevents wear and tear. The truck jack also comes with a variety of lifting options for different kinds of loads.
Features and Benefits
- It is made out of high quality steel
- It consists of large rubber wheels and handles for easy maneuvering
- There is an in-built safety valve to prevent overloading
- Comes with a self-return lifting and lowering switch
- Its allows a minimum height clearance of 150 mm and maximum of 409 mm
- Includes a hydraulic pump
- It comes with two saddle plates and other lifting options
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.