AusRamp 4 Tonne 3.5m x 450mm Aluminium Loading Ramps
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
AusRamp 4 Tonne 3.5m x 450mm Aluminium Machinery Loading Ramps, Pair
The AusRamp 4 Tonne 3.5m x 450mm Aluminium Machinery Loading Ramps are suitable for rubber tracks and pneumatic tyres.
At a capacity rating of 4 tonne per pair, the lightweight aluminium ramps are ideal for loading skid steer loaders, mini backhoes and small excavators.
AusRamp ramps incorporate a design feature that prevents bottoming out when loading or unloading.
Additionally, all ramps are supplied with forged locking pins to ensure a safe, secure attachment to the loading plate.
Features and Benefits
- Suited to tracked and wheeled machines
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Manufactured from structural-grade alloys to ensure the maximum strength available
- Compliance Plates recording the model number, load capacity and serial number ensure traceability and safe work practice.
- Connecting plate and pin ensures maximum stability and safety
- 12-month warranty
- Sold in pairs
- Rated Load Capacity Per Pair: 4 tonne
- Ramp Weight: 36kg
- Ramp Length: 3.5m
- Internal Track Width: 350mm
- Ramp Width: 450mm
- Ramp Depth: 125mm
- Height Up To: 1.2m
AusRamp Ramp Specifications
Can't find the ramp you're looking for? Use the chat function in the corner of the window or Contact us for advice if you're unsure what ramps are suitable for you.
Important Shipping and Delivery Information
These ramps are large and bulky therefore we have specific delivery requirements.
Deliveries can only be made to business addresses
There must be at least one person present at the delivery address to receive the ramp delivery, preferably multiple persons to assist the delivery driver in unloading the ramps.
- From time of order, the ramps may be 2-3 days before dispatch depending on stock levels.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.