Barrier Group PR-Rail System Car Park Pedestrian Safety Barrier
✓ Free Shipping on This Product For Orders Over $250
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Need A Quotation? Request a free quote
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Modular Design PR-Rail Barrier System For Flat And Sloped Surfaces
Mostly people think that the road safety issues and a car parking design are not related but it is not true, the way a car parking is designed plays an important role in protection of vehicles from major accidents. Rail systems car park pedestrian safety barrier provides a full anti-climb and safety package for vehicles. It is a perfect for security and safety needs of all car parking.
The barrier is almost impossible to climb as the aperture size does not allow holds for hand or foot. It is very difficult to cut and offers good visibility for protection, security and less visual influence. Moreover, the barrier is very strong with high shear strength and the resistance welding levels and are long lasting.
Features and Benefits
- Manufactured from extruded aluminium and powder coated Yellow.
- Aluminium rails 2mm thick walls are light and strong.
- Optional toe boards available in two sizes.
- Suitable for either flat or sloping surfaces.
- Full range of accessories.
- Adaptable to a wide range of applications and environments.
- Rails can be cut to any length with a power saw fitted with an aluminium cutting blade.
- Continuous rail lengths require fewer mounting posts thereby reducing installation time and costs.
- Designed to comply to AS 1657:2013.
- Can be post or wall mounted.
- Industrial gates also available.
- Full installation service available.
|Material:||Extruded aluminium section.|
|Finish:||Powder coated Yellow.|
|Length:||2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 metres.|
|Size:||145 x 40 with 2.5mm wall.|
|Weight:||2.6kgs per metre.|
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.